Thursday, June 9, 2011

Who Buys Stamps? (And Links...)

I gotta give credit to the people at the NJ Share Network. When they get lemons, they try their best to get at least some lemonade. While the donation page is technically "working", the online donation part is still getting fixed. The lemonade is that there is a link to a printable form for donations. That said, the process would require three things I'm not sure most people use on a daily basis anymore; a pen, checkbook and stamps. So stay tuned, they'll get everything fixed by Monday at the lastest, and we'll be back up and running.

Quick training note. I Did my first big lifting day on my legs today. Wow, am I sore. Apparently lifting legs is like swimming; if you take sometime off, you don't necessarily forget what to do, but it will wipe you out. Anyway, due to a Yanks rain delay, I'm in for a late night tonight, so how about some links to look at tomorrow while your boss thinks you're working?

-You may have seen this one already, but if not check it out. At the least it will put things in perspective.
-Bill Simmons (espn's sports guy) and co. have started a new website...its basically a dream team of pop culture columnists.
-Thinking running a marathon? This is a great place to start.
-Who doesn't love mullets and hockey?
-As a crazy Yanks fan this makes me kinda sad
-See what happens when you publicly expose your privates? Even on the internet, it makes everyone uncomfortable
-Kinda nice to see when being a celebrity/hot chick, doesn't give you a complete free pass from some very poor decision making
-Glad to see the public didn't take to a show glorifying teenage sexual activity

I'm off to the Poconos tomorrow for the weekend. I'll drop by again Monday, hopefully with a working donation site. Have a great, safe, and fun weekend!

-Matt
twitter.com/mstendardi

No comments:

Post a Comment